Receivable/Accounts - Information for Credit and Collection Issues

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays


 
This week, as I get ready to celebrate Christmas with my family, rather than post a regular blog article, instead I would like to give back a little, and say thanks to everyone who has made this a good year.

To my team at Kingston Data and Credit – you are a joy to work with every day, and I couldn’t ask for better company.  Our successes are because of your hard work, and I appreciate it. 

Thank you to our clients and partners -- we appreciate the trust you show in doing business with us, and we look forward to improving our business relationships in the year to come.

To those have helped us in the past year, whether in big or small ways, I appreciate it – the people at Aviston Young, Beanstream, Blueline National, the Chamber of Commerce, Cleanlist, Coretel, Equifax, Erb & Erb, First Canadian Title, Frid & Russel, Futurelink, Hamilton-Toronto Area Process Serving, Henshell Law, InsideARM, Lantica, Rabideau Law, Terago, TD Canada Trust, Trans Union, and to Alexander Masny, Chris Keller, Dawn Richarz, Ed Dillane, Henry Troup, Ian Pongray, Robert Doepel, Kevin Young, John Nemo, Jeffery Coon, Jennifer Bulman, Ron Dennis, Lori-Ann Gainer and Paul Nazareth for all the contributions, services, and moral support you have given myself and my team – thank you.

To all my friends and family, and everyone who reads our blog, I would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

Thank you.

Blair DeMarco-Wettlaufer
Kingston Data and Credit
Cambridge, Ontario
226-444-5695
bwettlaufer@kingstondc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment